Sunday 12 June 2011

long exposure and long drive = fancy pictures


Driving from Birmingham to Farnham was a bit of an epic drive to be completed after work. 

We decided to have a car picnic consisting of all the summer favourites except the prawns decided to explode everywhere. I do not like prawns. I do not like prawn juice. I'd like to think I dislike prawns because my pet shrimp would be offended, but actually its just because they smell, are slimy and still have eyes when you eat them. BLERRGGG.

Also I am now a customer service advisor for trains. People complain a LOT about trains.

I have learnt a lot so far:
 1.) People who complain are very angry and it makes me laugh when I get called names and people demand replies or they are going to write to the press or try and get us shut down
2.) I apologise a lot as it is, now I do this for a job... expect a lot more whiney apologies.
3.) I don't think I will ever put a complaint into places. 

We had a 5 hour train journey home today from London (a journey that would often take us about 2 hours) because we had SUCH BAD LUCK. We missed two trains by a matter of seconds. I recon it was all part of my evil scheme as I got sympathy Burger King as a result. And it was super size. And I ate a whole box of pringles. 
(When I was younger my mum would limit our pringle intake to 10 pringles each and we would religiously count out the correct amount of pringles we were allowed. Every now and then I would sneak an extra one or two and feel so proud I had got away with it. Sometimes I would get caught out by my sisters as my pile looked bigger and then I would have to pretend I was stupid when it came to counting. I am terrible at maths.)

AND FINALLY...
I have red hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment