Sunday 19 June 2011

The weekend that made me look like less of a lad

My weekend.
My favourite weekends include the following:
  1.) Good food
Ostrich burgers (probably not every weekend... I don't want to extinct the species or anything? Ostrich's look like mean birds. They have that MASSIVE eye)
We also had a roast. WITH CRACKLING. 

2.) My new obsession 
I love word feud. Its scrabble but somehow feels cooler to me.

3.) Our potted plants
How old do I want to sound? But there is nothing as exciting as discovering you actually were able to grow a cucumber without killing it. Also, one day when I want cucumber I will be able to pop outside and pick it... that means I definitely will avoid that whole drama with if people should eat cucumbers or not at the moment.

4.) The PlayStation that is attached to josh. 
Its kind of the other person in our relationship. And I will probably hide it from him soon. But for the meanwhile we like to get all competitive.

5.) Asda cheap Bourbon.
My favourite drink. That's it.

6.) GO KARTING
Apparently I am not very good at this sport but I can sure as hell give some girls a run for their money. I just need to bulk up my feeble arms and then I could totally do those corners better. 


And things I don't like so much:

1.) The fact I hurt myself TWICE this weekend. 
Once by falling over a cable... which I had just rearranged so I knew perfectly well where it was. Falling spectacularly on my knee as I tried to save my face and phone.
Secondly, at go karting when a massive DOUCHE decided to cut me up and I drove into the tyre wall and completely cut open my back in the impact. GROSSS.

2.) James Pond the game. Its as terrible as its name suggests.

I love weekends because I can get away with wearing pjs all day and drinking straight from the bottle.


No comments:

Post a Comment