Sunday 4 December 2011

excuse me whilst I talk about fish

 Yes, that's what I said.

Its been a while since I did a tank update AND I know its lame but we do have a whole fancy flock now. 


So... please look away NOW because I will be wasting about 2 minutes of your precious life by naming my fish. Yes, I am going to do this.  



That means we now have:

Sheldon - the snail. Likes sucking glass then letting go and being pushed around by the filter.
Lenin - the shrimp who is now our oldest 'fish' at that grand age of 3 years old. He is the best.
Stuart, Stuart, Stuart - Cannot tell the difference between this bunch but they are eager when food is about
Meatloaf - he is a massive slut of our tank and enjoys rubbing up against innocent fish
Rafiki - named Rafiki because he looks like he has a red bum
Barnabas - Named after the character in Captain Pugwash (R.I.P. this year). Apparently Barnabas is the most aggressive of the pirates, but in reality just as harmless. He is quite rebellious and grumpy, and is perhaps marginally more intelligent than Willy. I have no idea who Willy is? He has a glorious tail and is a pirate... what more could you want?
Felix - Looks like a Dalmatian
The Brain - Has such a massive head that he never uses. He does not understand the filter and keeps getting whizzed around by the air stream. He also sleeps in the vase and we don't know why
Iron Fish - possibly the prettiest fish of our tank. Josh also likes to call him Rusty. That means he has two names and we really did discuss this.
Banana fish - This fish enjoys his reflection so much we never find him far from the side of the tank, checking himself out.

Wow. I hope you have not had a stroke during that or it would have been the last thing you would have seen, ha ha. RUINED YOUR DAY

No comments:

Post a Comment