Monday 5 September 2011

my hells kitchen obsession

Josh likes his utensils. I like my meat. 
In-your-endo.

I'm watching Hell's Kitchen and its making me think, firstly that Gordon Ramsey looks like a pug dog but secondly I really do enjoy talking about/eating/licking my lips about/watching Josh come home from Asda with crazzzyy stuff and making a meal with/trying new types of food

Josh does like to cook scrummy things. Yesterday we had a slow cooked lamb roast. (drools) We like Jamie's 30 minute meals. The chicken pie (trust it when you are adding icky mustard), duck and croutons which is orgaaaaasmiiiicccc and tray baked chicken (featured below) are my favourite. When I find more pictures hidden on my computer somewhere of these delicious times I will add them here. 

Trust me, I used to be the fussiest eater and then Josh came along. With his 'lets not waste a single bean' philosophy... the boy eats ANYTHING. (we once dug food out of the kitchen bin at university - don't panic it was in a wrapper and only out of date by about 2 hours, literally, as this was about 2am - but it was thrown away and Josh was having none of it.)

Don't everrr diet! Just maybe when the chubby cheeks appear (I used to think fat collected anywhere on the body if it wanted to... fat hands ha ha)

Want to see some of our meals?


The bottom right is home-grown courgette right from the soil into the kitchen... the magic of gardening.
nom nom nom.

No comments:

Post a Comment