Sunday 15 January 2012

january is FANNY-UARY


Recently

After returning back to Brummie my life has evolved round trying to find another job. Its a masssssivvveeee effort. I seem to be one of those people who cannot write a good cover letter as I use the word "enthusiastic" too much. EAGER BEAVER.

Thing is, my job is pretty dreadful. I get shouted at by angry angry people over the phone and the paperwork is insane... but one thing that does entertain me are the many many excuses we get for clients not showing up to placement. My all time favourite has to be a lad who said he could not attend as all his teeth had fallen out. Simultaneously??  So I need something else desperately.

However the rest of the time is taken up with...

Pies and comfort food
My tamagotchi that grew up to be some sort of ugly fish with legs but married a duck and gave birth to a mushroom... as you do
Pub journeys
Fluffy coats
Sofa days full of TV and my onesie
Playing badminton which makes Josh run like a bull at the net and makes me leap around like a fish out of water.
House hunting for lovely places to live which gets me all kinds of excited as I get to imagine getting a kitten...ha!
Little Big Planet 2
The party poppers scare game
Lots of left-over Christmas goodies we keep discovering, our latest being the chocolate treats and where's wally styled "wheres the meerkat". Brilliant


No comments:

Post a Comment