Sunday 29 January 2012

the sharing post

I wanted to share some things I am enjoying right now. Then you can get the warm fuzzies from them too :)

Click on any of the links to be transported to the joys of another grand place in this world wide web.

I enjoy watching this show called Archer

And for a bigger commitment of your time, two films I enjoy over and over again are Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs and The Fall

When it gets warmer I am going to open some nom nom nom halloumi as cheese is my addiction.

Read any book by Lonely Planet whenever you want to go travelling. They have the best ideas on cheap and cheerful hostels with real character and all the little local places to eat. They even do guides called travelling on a shoestring. Bravo

Sensible idea... use the bank First Direct. They have the friendliest banker-people who like talking to you about things other than numbers and money. They even liked me when I talked about fish and bubbles.

NEVER buy from Jacamo. They trick you into a credit agreement randomly for £125.00 without any warning and then expect you to guess all of this until you realise that your account does not quite add up. RUBBISH. Also, that advert is very annoying. I keep getting tricked into thinking one of the men is famous and then realise that... oh no... he is just loud.

I am playing little big planet and getting very upset when the sack bots die. Yes, I know I am a big kid.

My little envy moment. I have not got the patience to ever complete anything like this amazing artist's work.

And if you like reading and art... this one will be your happy moment.

I'm listening to a lot of classic things like Queen and this little beaut and the classic songs of Jason Mraz when I brush my teeth but this one song is a little overplayed in our kitchen when we are whipping up a dinner fit for kings.

Clothes are my addiction. Forever 21 is my cure. I want furry scarfes and shiny dresses.

This blog caught me eye as its hilarious!!

 a bear wave

I can add to it along the way :)

No comments:

Post a Comment