Saturday 10 March 2012

brand spanking new times

so in my wee little life a lot of things are-a-changing and it goes a little like this:

(I wish I could rap because then this would just be like the Fresh Prince of Bel-air and everybody would want to be swinging their head round and round standing outside a front door of a posh mansion)

Firstly: NEW JOB
And boy is it spiffing, the second set of photos show the University campus around my work that includes a water feature that a couple of ducks use to take a dip in. I get to spend my days drawings and making iphone apps and making new designs for e-learning. Its amazing. 

Secondly: NEW HOUSE
We have had our eye on a little place for a week now, and HOPEFULLY by Monday nobody will have stolen it or burnt it down, sooooo we can put down a deposit and move in! It has a garden, amazing rooms and is close to nearby pubs, a University and a cute little village. Its bloomin perfect.



Thirdly: NEW THINGS
Over valentines I acquired a giant balloon with my face on it and had to take it all the way home from my parent's house to my little brummie residence. This meant I got a lot of odd stares, one wink (which was very strange) and hit many many people in the face with a blown up version of my face... huzzah. I also bought Josh some socks... for no reason... (I know, who said romance is dead?) and one SHARK FOOT makes me clap like a seal. However, at least this is not yet another post about me buying pet fish.

Fourthly (that does not sound right): NEW TIMES
I am pretty damn happy right now. I have been spending my time doodling and drawing away in a sketch book I purchased the other day. I feel like researching all the interesting things I am learning at work all the time and I have had some brilliant nights out... one which provided me with my own FREE t-shirt. Others that meant I have woken up giggling about the antics of the night before on a floor-bed with potatoe waffles for comfort food and being rugby tackled by larger people. 
Josh and I also ventured out to feed some ducks the other day and we have been getting so much better at badminton I am nearly ready to cockily challenge anybody to a game. We spend our evenings cooking fancy dishes and practising owl noises. I have recently been watching a lot of the 'Inside Men' which is a cracker of a TV show, 'The Walking Dead' and 'Take me Out'. What a lucky little life I lead.

smooossshhhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment