Saturday 24 March 2012

a day of discoveries




 I have spent my week dashing around like a dancing lemur.
Like this

My work is excellent currently. I am learning loads and testing new designs for future projects. Its so up my street, I might as well own the street. The whole goddam cityyyy.

Talking about streets, I also went and saw Avenue Q. Its an excellent show full of humour and rude songs! ha! But my favourite bit was the bad influence bears/bad idea bears. I feel I am one. Seriously, in my onsie with a free evening, LETS GET A CRATE

I also went and attended the Web Fuelled Business conference in Liverpool, where I got to meet Doug Richard from Dragon's Den and learnt lots and lots of things about new business know how.

As a result, and with nothing to do with the above, I thought I would share some weekend treats for youu. 

As I love looking at everybody's art this is a brilliant cat-map of the world. I like how England is simply one moggy sitting in the sea.

I am going to start Alpaca approaching everyone I know

Love Zooey Deschanel as much as me? Then this site was co-founded by her, and contains things about kittens, barbies and all things cute. Following that theme, this is a beautiful duet  by my two favourite stars of 500 days of Summer. 

 I really want this for my new house

I really wish I could make this its soooo sweet!



I hope you enjoyed your uber sunnnyyy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment