Thursday 15 March 2012

committing like a tortoise

(embarrassingly enough, I had to google how to spell committing. I did not realise how many 'tt's and 'mm's were in that word)

These are a few recent bits and bobs lost in my laptop that I thought I would share.

They are a collection of our duck feeding trip where Josh befriended a goose and I had to keep an eye on those pesky swans in case they attacked me. When I was younger, a swan chased me and I was so scared I fell into a stinging nettle bush. Well done me.

p.s. I hate swans

The second batch of VAIN snaps were taken on our brown-poo-coloured-seat before a casual drinking binge.



So, I am currently madly dashing around my life like a tornaddoooo because for ONCE I am really fortunate enough to have an amazing job, be moving house - to a fancy pants one and have lots of things to dart about to. I am being properly put through my paces at my job and I will be soon get well acquainted with the Liverpool trainline as I spend the day at a conference. Seriously, check me out.

So this is whatsss newww pussy cat (woaaahooo)

1. I want a tortoise but I'm scared its too much commitment

2. We are watching a lot of Spooks (the old series) and I keep getting emotional about main characters dying, MAIN characters. This is unheard of.

3. Apparently cheese comes in tins in Japan. Ermm... I better explore this.

4. I'm going through a picky music phase and would welcome any recommendations of some tuuuunes that are indieee pretty please.

5. Living in this still:

6. I have to, at some point, pack up the house into boxes. Erg.

7. I got interviewed today and a man with a giant camera took many photos of me, I blinked in many, I hope he does not choose the shot of me blowing out my cheeks. That one was not fit.

8. I ate lots of Easter related chocolate

9. I am also eating like this:

10. Josh is determined to make me like Red Dwarf. I am enjoying it so much, but shhh don't tell.

11. My meals at work are £3 for sausage and bacon casserole on a jacket potato with a can of coke. Basically, its cheap but maaaan is that stodgy. I love it.

12. I bought a scetchbook and its beginning to be filled with some drawings.

**

Which is why, I have to be honest, I am starting to get pretty fidgety about trying to blog and such. 

Branching out moments are going to be broadcasted in the very near future.

Hooray for that.

Future Hannah normally gets all the hangovers and left-over work... this future Hannah gets exciting arty-farty things.


No comments:

Post a Comment