Monday 28 March 2011

hello world

 A little bit not about Gothenburg
 BUT
 there are a few things that never change no matter where you are in the world.


I carry my camera around with me WHEREVER I go. I feel naked without it. 

There are way too many people I love that have not made it on this little collection of pictures. They know who they are. But I like to send them texts about ducks, things I think about and when we all get together to share a hangover or two it feels like no time has passed.

I want to travel more. I have a wish list of about 10 places I have to see... and I'm way too impatient to wait to save enough money to go. I think I will have to be rich when I'm older. I will also definately be moving to New Zealand at some point in my life! When I was yonger I told my mum I was going to follow the sun. I think I still stick to that... the cold makes me want to hibernate.

I have made a list of 12 things I want to do before I die (including seeing Muse live, paragliding, having one piece of my art sold, buying a house of my own and decorating it like a crazy person complete with blackboard walls and crystals to create rainbows in the windows) and riding an elephant but I'm not very committed to crossing them off. I get distracted and end up getting excited about chocolate raisons, slices of beef and CHEESE.

Morocco in 2010
 One of the best holidays of my little life and one of my first experiences of peeing in a hole.

The art stuff that I love to create
 I hate tomatoes when they are raw and slimey. Why do people put them in sandwiches and burgers?? Evil red things, destroying my delicious food.

Maybe this is just a pipe dream (what does that expression even mean?) but I really wish I could do something arty later on in life. I don't really know what yet. I'll hopefully figure it out before I have to buy a granny nappy.

I swear up till secondary school I was in a bubble and the moment it popped I wandered around for a bit like a dazed puppy until I finally found my sea legs.

WHY NOT?
llamas with hats - this is a little bit messed up. but I love it.

I have played this song so many times that I think I want to be them. (definately the one with the moustachiooo)
This girl is 14 years old!! And she can sing better than I can type.
 
 Him <3
Like giraffes

 We like to get drunk and get lost in mazes, go to zoos (except I'm terrified of camels since my bad experience with a greedy camel eating all my food through the car window) spend waaaay too much time getting obsessed with TV that we can talk over the top of, bed days of pjs and strawberry icecream and making up some wierd language that only we understand.

These girls
 If you're happy and you know it clap your hands

No comments:

Post a Comment