Thursday 17 March 2011

Messages in bottles

The text bit

So far Gothenburg has been filled with bright sunshine, I have met a few people just from walking around the city taking photographs of really stunning buildings. The highlight being I saw ducks yesterday, that sounds craaazzyyy, but I LOVE ducks. The fact I'm seeing ducks also shows that the water is no longer icy.

 
Ducks on a lake in Gothenburg

In Iceland the ducks have heated water poured into their lakes in winter so that they can still swim! Its really funny cause the outside of the lake is still really frozen and so when the swans land they skid all over the place. 

The ducks in Iceland with nice heated water. BATH TIME
I think that's enough about DUCKS.

Walking around I got to see loads of really cool buildings that just seem to appear out of nowhere. Although on my way back a Swedish guy stopped me because he saw my camera and told me all about these cool places to go, so hopefully I am going to head to a photography studio tomorrow that showcases Swedish and international photographers called the Hasselblad center.

The opera house in Gothenburg
A really beautiful bell tower
Over and out


No comments:

Post a Comment