Tuesday 29 March 2011

R.I.P my pet fishy

R.I.P Googly
FISHIESSSS

Although Googly was kind of the bully of my fish tank I don't think he could cope with the long journey to Hemel from our tank back in Birmingham.... in a yogurt pot/ thermos. As we were moving to Gothenburg we obviously had to transport the fish from our home in Birmingham but unfortunately whilst Josh was driving our beloved fish to his mum's house (to be friends with her fish called 'Big fish') Googly decided to have a closer inspection of the car seat. I don't think he has ever fully recovered.

Also R.I.P. Big Fish who then apparently died after Googly. Poor little fishies! But don't call RSPCA just yet as the water has been tested and there is going to be no harm for the rest our babies.

Vampire times: bloodworm feeding time at the tank

 

Captain Birdseye, Captain Pugwash, Jumanji and Lenin (the SHRIMP) are born and bred as tough little cookies after their University experience so have survived the whole travel thing for some years now. Well done fishies.


Lenin likes to sit and watch. He is a beast. (He survived out of 3 Shrimps that were first introduced to our tank 2 years ago.)

Lesson learnt: Never put fish in Thermos. (Apparently you can now buy tranquilisers for fish to transport them... drugging the fish probably isn't much better??)


No comments:

Post a Comment