Thursday 4 August 2011

meet Dusty




This is a little collection of photos of my cat, Dusty. She would say pleased to meet you... if she could talk and wasn't asleep all the time.

I swear every cat owner will back me up when I say that every pet owner can talk about your cat for ages. Like the way they sleep in odd positions, including whatever reading and writing material you seem to be interested in which means they plonk themselves right on top of it, and all about their mannerisms. This is no exception. However, this little cat, maybe not so little, is actually at my parents house and therefore I will not be boring you with every detail. Yet, every time I get my camera out, the little show off does things like this. 

She loves pencils, peas and cheese and otherwise she is literally the most bizarre/ moody cat ever. She is always that kind of I-have-just-woken-up grumpy and very very talkative when she is demanding something... but recently she has adapted a new trick.... to pee in people's shoes. BRILLIANT. My mum thinks she is stressed, we now have a plug in that apparently sends out nice vibes/ hormones for cats. ha ha ha! 

But anyways... 

I hope you enjoy her smotchy cutesy wotsy face squidgums (that is my cat talk)

No comments:

Post a Comment