Tuesday 2 August 2011

simples

A little picture of a meerkat boob grab from a few weeks ago.

Apparently as they are so prone to finding their food in cracks and underground they assume they can dig for food anywhere... including mouths (yes this does mean when smiling some meerkats want to get inside you mouth for a nosey around) and in this occasion this meerkat wanted a peek in the realms of cleavage. 

They also love high places in order to watch out for dangers including any sort of bird, airplanes and occasionally these high places include people's shoulders. Queue next photo...

This meerkat spent his entire time on Josh's shoulder!


All these shenanigans happened a few weeks ago at Paradise Wildlife park which is a lovely place.

So this is little tale of our Zoo day!

However, maybe this would look better if Josh was a pirate?

 (Oh paint how I love you)
 

 Zoo day pictures:

1. This was also the day that we discovered the joy of lemurs. If you do anything to get their attention they are literally all yours. We even discovered that they grab leaves through the bars and pull this sort of face.
2. Hanging about with a Gibbon
3. A cats yawn.. seriously I love big cats. They are so pretty!
4 + 5. There was this 'talking' parrot that I was sceptical of considering it never said a word even with me saying the typical "Polly want a cracker?" "hello" and " who's a pretty parrot?" chat up lines... except whenever I turned by back it said hello!! I firstly thought it was Josh paying a trick on me. Then worked out... it was the parrot playing a trick on me! Brilliant... I'm so gullible I can be tricked by a parrot. 
                                                                               6. The funniest vain penquin.

In closing:

Josh is a pirate 
Parrots are smart
Lemurs are funny
AND
I got touched up by a meerkat!!!



Have a lovely sunny day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment