Wednesday 16 May 2012

best week EVER

This week has been brilliant due to five little reasons:


This is the meal I had mentioned before, in Byzantium. A tapas selection to die for and a beautiful little place.


I will do this is more detail later, but we have been having many many outings at the moment. One including an aquarium, a Stubblemelt gig, a 3 year anniversary, the Avengers in the cinema and of course my guilty pleasures of Nandos and KFC.

 *drum roll* I have the pleasure to announce that I will be staying at my DREAM JOB for a long time to come as I have been offered to stay on after my internship... and its perfect.

I am so excited to stay on any complete my projects!


Starsky update:

We are officially over the nervous bunny that first arrived. Now Starsky is more fond of sitting on my shoulder, licking my onesie, running round the garden, scoffing down grass, standing on her hind legs and pooing!!


And finally, the SURPRISE PARTY that shocked me so much apparently I looked like I had pooed myself. I was surrounded by all my friends and boy did it get messy!



And the RAINBOW cake was baked by the master baker herself.. Miss Shearer. Found out how she made this AMAZING cake here on her baking blog: short and sweet

No comments:

Post a Comment