Sunday 20 May 2012

fish surprises

Last weekend we went to the aquarium in Birmingham (Sea life center)... and little did I know, it was all because secretly all my friends were breaking into my house and gathering to surprise me! (Well done Josh for organizing the whole thing without me knowing AT ALL)

However, unaware, I was having a lovely time with fish and a free turtle hat.




The Sea Life center has a turtle and everything!! The shark tunnel was so impressive and there was even a 4D movie (water squirting - air blowing in your face kind of 4D) that actually terrified me, loads of massive tanks full of amazing fish and we got too excited about a quiz (meant for 5 year olds) that we totally won.

It also has a glow in the dark tunnel and a mirror maze that confused the life out of me, didn't really help that Josh spun me around a few times so I walked into a mirror.

And then I walked into the house, went red in the face and got merry!!


No comments:

Post a Comment