Tuesday 1 November 2011

Day 11: Welcome to paradise

I know its cheesy BUT seriously, have you seen that beach??

Koh Phangan is incredible. Its one of those islands that has become really touristy due to the full moon party but has not lost its stunning beaches. I'm talking white sands, clear blue water and palm trees. (mum... you jealous yet?) I was really put off staying at Haad Rin (where the full moon party is held) so we stayed a bit further up the island in a lovely place called Liberty Bungalows, which for a sea view and private bungalow was only £3 each (300 baht).

The rest of the day was sun, sea, sun, crab chasing, food, sea, fanta, cats and dogs everywhere, beer on the beach and the food challenge: The food challenge is where we go to a 7 eleven and choose each other a meal that includes random foods that we could not get in England. I bought Josh pizza flavoured fish snacks and shrimp noodles. Josh bought me seaweed crisps and then... A CHEESE TOASTIE. Kind Josh!

We spent the rest of the night drinking on the beach and it was blissful.


I LOVE THE BEACH

Online Marketing
Add blog to our blog directory.

No comments:

Post a Comment