Saturday 12 November 2011

movember


So, Josh is growing what looks like a bit of a creepy moustachiooo, all to raise money for Movember and prostate cancer (men's health).

Therefore I shall be updating his facial hair on this blog in order to:

1. Have a laugh at his funny moustache (and maybe wonder if he is in fact a hardened criminal)
2. Raise awareness for this cause 
and 
3. In case people want to make a donation... I shall pop a link on the end of the pictures so you can give any of your pennies towards it.

Also, moustaches are so dignified. Like my favourite man Lenin (who I named my pet shrimp after) and therefore me and my panda friend (in the picture above) are slightly jealous

1 comment:

  1. Hiya Hannah.

    Just wanted to say that I am totally loving your blog. Big fan :-) Your pictures are stunning. Make sure you keep it up when you're not travelling!

    Claire xxx

    ReplyDelete