Monday 2 May 2011

Bangsbo - not related to banging boobies (day 3)




day 3

The last stop on our trip was Frederikshavn which is actually where the ferry docks. We only had a very short day here so we decided to walk to Bangsbo which is a massive park.

It is absolutely beautiful, its mid being changed into some sort of exotic gardens but currenly its open spaces and big ponds... just my style. But my coolest finds of the day were:

The fish that were so eager to eat bread (that was meant to be for the ducks) that caused big big splashes and then to make matters worse a massive seagull joined in causing me to squeal like a little girl.
The flying pig toy Josh bought me that actually flaps its wings when its in the air, which I cannot throw further than about 2 steps without it crash and burning but Josh meanwhile can throw it a looooooong way.

 

The above yodelling flamingo that we found in a shop (sorry about the quality of this film!)
The fact we saw deers in the wild and then when I got closer to take photos Josh got all freaked out they were going to charge at us. 
The daisy chain headband I wore and people commented on. Hooray for daisy chains.
Finding an old man bar with very cheap wine... although people find it wierd if you order anything other than Tuborg.
Having proper Denmark hot dogs.
Seeing the biggest bunny on the walk home that was happily munching on somebodies flowers

The ferry on the way home with a monkey that greeted us and a drunken Swedish guy giving us free beer - probably the happiest man I have met - and playing drinking games aaall the waaayy home. I think I then also sang and danced all the way back to our flat.

Yay for the end of that little adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment