Tuesday 10 May 2011

skype love

What would I do without skype??

Being all over the place recently (its been my birthday!! HORRAY!) I have let my love for skype grow and grow. I get to speak to the people I love without horrible phone bills. Bravo skype.



 Even just to say goodnight :)


My reason for this little outburst also stems from the fact skype has just been sold to Microsoft. Which I think is going to make it rubbish in a matter of time... just so the money can be earnt back!! New skype may have new adverts and will probably loose that appeal of cheap and cheerful calls to love ones.

But for the time being I shall enjoy my 2p calls.

More from me soon - once I have got over flying between 3 different countries in 5 days, including a 4am wake up call this morning! NAP TIME.


No comments:

Post a Comment