Thursday 2 February 2012

10 things to do when outside its all cats and dogs

Well, these are 10 things I like to do when I am all red-nosey and perky-nipply

1. Eat butter popcorn straight from the microwave whilst watching films
My favourite thing to do is opening up the packet and sitting on the carpet in order to rub each popcorn piece all over the buttery paper. mmm greasey grease.

2. Watch 24. 
24 and Bernard's watch must be arch enemies. 
I certainly lack oxygen whilst watching it as i get all flustered and excitable.

3. Youtubing cats
errmmm... don't we all? If not, try: stalking kitty and surprised kitty. 
Don't judge me. I like furry things that love me for having food. The easy peasy way to feeling like a rock star.

4. Playing online monopoly and winning all the fanciest streets like a boss.
I enjoy being the top hat, but when I play with Josh he makes me be the iron... because I'm a woman.

5. Attempting to bake puddings
I am not a baker at all. I know people think if you bake you're as cool as a badger (they are pretty bad-ass and like breaking legs if you come too close to their den) but its kinda true. Anyone who can make cake goodness, like my friend Amie, from things that sit in my cupboard like lemons most of the time... are invited to my dinner parties**

**translation: are invited to my house so I can eat their Crème brûlée and chocolate mousse.

6. Being a bad influence bear
My student ways reoccur on weekends so if you have not seen Avenue Q then please do. lets get a craaateee and play drinking games

7. Playstation: Little big planet or Mod racers
Ermm... I'm a girl so these are the only games I can play.

8. Reading in the bath 
I really like my monthly intake of FHM and Vogue. Bubbles and a bit of side boob. My two loves: fashion and funny reads.

9. Doodling
blank page. go.

10. Making runs for it and going to buy: pet fish, cheestrings and CLOTHES. 
I like our shopping runs.


All of the above can be done whilst wearing a onesie and looking like a twat :)


No comments:

Post a Comment