Wednesday 8 February 2012

clap your hands

If your happy and you know it

1. planning trips away in the near future, including Italy in a few months (with the family) and flying far far away

2. this picture of how I want to wear onesies in everyday life. minus the kid/Joey.

3. Thinking things like: I wish baby seals went clubbing

4. This joke: I just farted in a lift - it was wrong on so many levels.

5. saying "maybe baby" when it goes quiet at work. Say it now. You'll enjoy it too. 
This credit lies with American Dad. Top notch.

6. wanting all kinds of new clothes by forever 21 and topshop (just need to get some pennies to purchase them ALL) but enjoying the time in between catching the train home to try on crop tops and leggings and think if they were the same awesome clothes I wore when I was 2 years old.

7. this pig by both its noise and its actions

8. winter food that makes my belly all warm and round, including me daily trip to Greggs to get steak bites

9. last weekends take me out episode where the word HAWKWARD would have scored me so many brownie points.

10. this dog's costume (Ban ban, you'll love this. Don't worry folks, this is a real person and not someone I am making up to look cool. Don't trust me)

11. My evenings with a certain chappy that make me ever so happy

12. this news story

13. looking for fancy houses to live in... we have even decided names for our chickens

14. My new fish eye lens coming in the post

15. I didn't want things to end on the number 14. It just didn't seem right. ermm... i like bananas.

No comments:

Post a Comment