Friday 24 February 2012

a few drawings for you


This is a drawing I did of a girl wearing a giraffe costume/head photoshopped onto my photo of Brighton beach.



This was a Zebra Giraffe being too proud for my handstands


And a baby giraffe wearing a fancy bow. As you do.

They were only quick drawings that I gave a bit of photo-editing face lift but I hope you enjoy them. I am a little obsessed with giraffes. However, I only have access to pencil at the moment and will be painting again soon (hopefully).

I'm very self-critical so I don't really like any of them very much. I think that's what I always say about my drawings! ha!

 And these are the originals:


cheerrioo.

2 comments:

  1. I love your art

    ReplyDelete
  2. how are these quick drawings!? stick men are quick drawings - I could work on something for an entire day & it still wouldn't look as good as these!!

    ReplyDelete