Wednesday 8 February 2012

when it snows we like to...

 
Run down to the shops and buy: cheese, tea and biscuits. 

We did not venture out for a an entire day and then it all got too much for us and we needed supplies. However we spent, in total, about an hour to do a simple 10 minute walk as we pelted each other with snow so much I actually had snowy tears from one directly to the face.

But I do own the best snow boots in town.

And it really was worth it, in order to obtain a packet of fingers, tea, cheese and the new Galaxy Counters that are pretty spiffing.

Last year when it snowed really heavily (not like this flimsy stuff we have going on this year, although its still so cold I really hate layering like an onion in order to leave the house) we ended up stranded in Hemel where all the surrounding roads were pretty d-a-n-g-e-r-o-u-s. So Josh's mum supplied us with wintery coats and the biggest skiing trousers she could find for me that made me feel like that man from tyre adverts, you know the one... the Michelin man. Then we went sledging in the dark in this field that was all deserted and had fresh, white, hilly, go faster snow. However, as it was dark we didn't notice the sheep. Then sledging down the hill - face first - on my belly, I see loads of shadowy things running around and as I got faster and closer I noticed sheep diving out of the way (just in time). SHEEPIES.

A wee snow story for you.

What a pleasure

my god I hate this girl who talks about sheep as if that was a good story.

I tell terrible stories.


p.s. only two more days until I have a week of fun planned. I'm as excited as a llama with a new hat

No comments:

Post a Comment