Sunday 19 February 2012

magic

abracadabra

My magic week consisted of:

Valentines dinner with two beautiful dates and a lot of cheese and garlic. Good job we enjoy spooning or that would have been some smelly kissing.

Champagne evenings due to my new job

Interview get-up and distracting myself, proved to be successful (other than my squealy habits in interviews)

Lunch with my mum in matching stripes

Naps with my parents cat in the sunshine and lazy single bed mornings, pushing my toes against the radiator

Thai food evenings with some great company :)

New fish

Watching James Bond in my onesie

Travelling home on the train with a set of Valentines balloons with my ugly mug on it

Day of fun with my lovely friend Rosie, eating cheese toasties and buying fancy dresses with our pennies.

Coffee and hot chocolate (mixed together) and hundreds of giggles with Miss Nia Vee

Watching The Prestige with a certain bear which is one of the best films my little eyes have seen in a long time

No comments:

Post a Comment