Tuesday 21 February 2012

giraffes and pancakes

Today is about Giraffes and pancakes.


Second, don't laugh at this photo, instead marvel at my paint skills and assume I am going to make it big.


I know having freeeeee time makes me more annoying than usual but I have spent all morning updating this little beaut: http://ranrah.tumblr.com/ that is my attempt to branch out into the wide world web and laugh at funny things people find. So, therefore I felt I needed to share my bizarre morning's worth of googgling (how is that spelt?) and the contents of my hard-drive about giraffes. 

I apologise in advance and hope you can forgive me.

But... I do blame you if your reading this, haven't stopped and you are enjoying it.

Then its all your fault.

Giraffes are fantastic due to three reasons:

1. they have extra-long, bendy, blue tongues. Is that for real!? good design.

2. they have long legs that make them look ri-dun-culous when they try and drink and I appreciate this

3. I want a giraffe hat 

huzzah

So here are some pictures for you:

I did this a while back now, but considering its relevant I will whack it back up

And what they do when we are not looking. 
And why I think Giraffes are born survivors

But this is my all time favourite
(the source is google I assume as this one was on my computer already! classy)


So, what we have gathered from this is that I really like giraffes. That was pointless.

But on pancake day, when I found that first picture, I got a bit carried away. ALSO, IT IS pancake day and I am very excitable.

(also my spell check is broken and I am well aware my spelling is terrible, so if you find any errors don't tell me, just look at them and realise that is how I assume words are spelt and let me get away with it)

And now to try and work out how to make a giraffe pancake.

No comments:

Post a Comment