Monday 20 February 2012

week off

in my book is a week on. 
on it like sonic.

And, its also time to be vain as hell. I realise this is probably hurting your eyes but I really don't mind because I have so many wintery items on today that I feel like giving the world a hug.

That was really more cheesy than I imagined it in my head. In my head it was like that soup advert

Although the many layered jacket look today was more podgy than snuggly because I really do not like many jumpers. If you have any recommendations they would be much appreciated (I got told Urban outfitters is one to explore) but...


And this is now my week off (numero 2) so I am going to need a lot of entertaining. Unlike last week whereby I had poor/unsuspecting friends to pounce upon, this week I'm all on my little lonesome. Which means... please comment if you know any good you tube clips, things to do, things to watch... you know what to do.

Although today's plan is to cook a massive creme brulee

Oh and its pancake day tomorrow! I like syrup on mine. Lemons are horrible.

This also means I get some time to paint again and boy am I going to whip you up a storm. I have a few t-shirt designs I want to whack out :)

Because I...


Have a nice week. Please love me. 

1 comment:

  1. I love you rahrah love Eve your stalker x x

    ReplyDelete