Monday 18 April 2011

Happy sunshine vitamins


We had one sunshine-summery weekend
I can feel the happy sunshine vitamins


In Gothenburg you can jump on these ferry boats that work like the bus system, which means we decided to take a boat to the other side of the big river dividing the two pieces of the city on our bus pass. The other side of the river is full of the most beautiful apartments with balconies that look over the sea... I want one. I would be like a posh sailor's wife. Which is also when me and Josh decided we wanted a boat to go on long trips at the weekend with wine and barbecues. Summer is that care free, cider sipping, flowing skirts, good smelling food kinda season. We then climbed up a hill firstly finding what looked like a portaloo (with slits like castles and mud on the floor... at least we hope its mud!) a bit more exploring we discovered nobody else was there. It was like our own little patch of land. We made very messy cheese sandwiches out of slices of gouda and floury bread rolls and watched a massive ferry trying to turn around. The sky is super super blue but it was still pretty windy. Which all changed today. 

Today the sun is shining and everyone seems to be enjoying it. I have never been in a more relaxed place ever, people crowd the benches and the parks are just full of people walking their dogs and sunbathers. A spot out of the wind is often hard to find but today after about an hour I felt my face turning red... it was SUPER HOT. I just seem to go to a park and with one black marker and a lot of time I'm just enjoying doodling and feeling like the laziest person ever. Cold cider, daffodils are blooming and wapple juice <3

The one thing I would change are the damn magpies. They sound like a car alarm and are nasty nasty birds. They can all go away. I swear the ravens here are also big enough to eat me... they are SCARYYYY.

The freckles and rosy cheeks are out:

AND i'm booking many many trips away at the moment. I want to travel sooo badly. I have booked a flight to Croatia for £30 return, thats like robbing an airline and next I'm booking tickets to Malaysia, Thailand and Laos, and Denmark for easter :) 
I'M SUCH A HAPPY BUNNY.

No comments:

Post a Comment