Tuesday 26 April 2011

Göteborg vs Kalmar (lad times)


IFK Göteborg vs Kalmar FF 
2-0
HOOOORRAAAAYYY 

Lad times


 Josh said it was the sunniest football match he had been to in ages. 
 I felt like a LAD. 

We were quite a bit late but we saw all the goals -huzzaah - and felt very bad for the goalkeeper on the Kalmar side who let in the last goal... he was a tad useless. We also attempted to chant along although we were singing what sounded like "ENNN-GGAAA-LAAANND" at one point, if anyone knows what it actually was, I would like to know!! Opposite us the crowd were so so rowdy that at one point they all linked arms and started jumping and waving flags. Apparently there is this move where everyone grabs one end of their scarf and would swing it around their head like a spinning flag. We enjoyed some beer in a plastic cup with a lid - this is a good idea as no spillage! Then after our 2-0 victory the players did a victory lap of the pitch. 

Excuse my blinking!

Me and Josh are currently very very burnt.

I even found I had sun-tanned feet this morning. Unfortunately with my limited shoe collection in Sweden, I have 3 pairs of boots and one pair of trainers which means I am not equipped for summer feet. I think I may adapt my friends philosophy of 'dirty feet, happy soul.'

I am in one of those moods where I am so excited about travelling around the place. We just got back from Denmark which was beautiful and I go back to England in a weeks time and then Croatia (fingers crossed for nice weather) and I want to go somewhere this bank holiday weekend.... EEEPPPP :)

BIRTHDAY SOON <3

No comments:

Post a Comment