Wednesday 27 April 2011

things that make me ever so happy

I love happy thoughts

(in no order of how much I like them and added to every time I turn a year older)

1. playing drinking jenga with my friends
2. waking up next to him and knowing I have the whole day to do nothing but be with him
3. the brilliant thing of sunshine all day long
4. getting excited and spotting animals like bunnies and giraffes
5. my feel good songs that are so terrible... but its the only songs I know the words too
6. finishing a drawing and liking it
7. taking photographs
8. my freckles appearing
9. travelling
10. getting odd little texts and messages from people
11. eating slices of beef straight out of the packet
12. lie-ins
13. dancing until the sun comes up
14. being somewhere so incredibly beautiful
15. when people say nice things and I end up blushing because of it
16. the moment you finish reading something that has changed your opinion completely
17. Vodka jelly, cakes and drinking punch out of a paddling pool
18. *this relates to number 17... Birthdays
19. my new camera
20. my pet fish that I can talk about for hours, especially my shrimpyyy
21. all my happiest memories


No comments:

Post a Comment