Wednesday 27 April 2011

in the red frame

one of my favourite things about summer...
BBQs
When we were younger my parents used to forbid me saying the word BBQ because we had such bad luck with the English weather that if we ever mentioned the word it was guarenteed to rain. It used to be like a secret to the weather when we wacked out the BBQ and quickly enjoyed the sunshine in case the clouds noticed.


So on a bright Thursday I stole Josh away from work to enjoy a bit of a summer BBQ.

I even caught sunshine in a frame

AND this was the first time I had ketchup in a burger (Don't ask... I was a fussy kid) and it was quite nice. Sweden do these really cool sauces with Garlic and herbs... I'm trying to teach my brain it isn't just tomatoe and that I do like it.

Looking out over the whole of Gothenburg eating a burger and sipping on cider, I'm seriously a girl sold on views. 



2 comments:

  1. finally! you've tried ketchup!!! huzzah!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I have had it twice now. I don't know whats come over me. Although next step... ketchup on chips, that still FREAKS ME OUT

    ReplyDelete