Thursday 7 April 2011

the little green people of gothenburg

 It seems everywhere in Gothenburg is a canvas for a piece of art. The city is literally covered in statues and ornate decoration.
The dog with a little scarf
This statue towers high above the city, portraying a wife waiting for her husband to return from sea.

This is the statue of the King of Sweden

I could fit right in...


 In a city full of green people.... I had a red sock in the white wash moment. It turns out all my clothes are now pink. Although, now they all match and it looks like I am wearing jammies, maybe it will catch on?

(Warning: if you don't watch Friends my little obsession this could get a little boring) My friend Hema used to text me whilst she was watching friends saying Rachel does a lot of things I do... I don't like people touching their eyes episode with Rachel and the eyedrops, I made all my washing red episode where Rachel does her washing for the first time, I am dipsy, I do love shopping... and there is more I'm sure!
However I am not planning to run out on my wedding anytime soon or go on and off with someone called Ross. Is it just me or is Ross a massive bender anyways?

Back to reality. 

I quite like the Gothenburg statues, it makes the city feel like a living canvas. And its quite funny to see the statues everywhere. Like little green people.

No comments:

Post a Comment